I Need A Provider

Recipients of IHSS may hire anyone they choose to be their in-home care provider. The person hired must be of eligible age to work and legally able to be employed in the US. 

For IHSS Recipients looking for a care provider, the Public Authority operates a Provider Registry that can refer a list of IHSS Registry Providers to Recipients. 

For more information about the Provider Registry, or to obtain a list of Registry Providers, please contact your Registry Specialist.


Central County

East County

West County and Spanish Speaking Providers

Sandra Hare

Chet Saechao

Beatriz Salgado